- You get a number of users with a QR-Code reader on their mobile phone.
- A area of warzone is set out.
- All users wear a T-Shirt with a QR-Code printed on it.
- You then have to go around capturing everyone’s QR-Code with your mobile phone.
- If shot, the QR-Code decodes on the users device and sends a text message to the person you shot advising them they are out the game.
Genius if you ask me. Simply another great innovative idea for using QR-Codes. I wonder if anyone has anything like this going in Asia?
Got an Idea?
Why don’t you match stoop_uk and send us in your own innovative idea to use QR-Codes.